DOT approved Drug & Alcohol Testing
ABS SafeCom ensures that your company complies with Industry Standards and / or US Department of Transportation Regulations.
ABS SafeCom’s US DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Program includes:
- Pre-employment / pre-access
- Post-incident / post-accident
- Reasonable suspicion
- Random drug and alcohol testing
Why choose ABS Safecom as Your Drug and Alcohol Test Site?
- Convenient Times: Our office is open 7 days a week, so a candidate can walk in any time at our office and use this service for free.
- Accessible Location: Our office is centrally located and within your reach, accessible by all major transportation systems.
- Walk-in: No prior appointments are required.
- Confidentiality: Our systems and processes are designed to properly manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Service Excellence: Our highly trained, multilingual and friendly staff treat our clients with respect at all times.
ABS SafeCom’s Drug & Alcohol Program Management Service includes:
1. Consulting and Policy Development Service
- Helps you quickly get into compliance with consideration for your goals, budget, and time involvement.
2. Drug and Alcohol Policy Review and Development
3. Drug and Alcohol File Auditing and Management
- Initial Program Audit
- Ongoing Document Auditing and Retention
4. DOT Audit Support
- If you are audited, our experienced, knowledgeable specialists will back you up with a track record of consistent success.
- ABS SafeCom’s Drug & Alcohol Testing team of experts will be able to help you through this decision-making process.
ABS SafeCom is a proud Partner with CannAmm, Millennium and DriverCheck
ABS SafeCom is a CERTIFIED Drug and Alcohol Test Collection Site.
We are able to serve our clients with such state-of-the-art services in drug and alcohol testing by partnering with CannAmm, Millennium and DriverCheck.
Why ABS SafeCom has partnered with CannAmm:
CannAmm Occupational Testing Services was the first company in Canada to offer national workplace drug and alcohol testing programs and occupational medical services to industry clients since 1995.
CannAmm is now the largest occupational drug testing and medical program management company in Canada.
Why ABS SafeCom has partnered with Millennium:
Millennium Compliance Services is a leader in the evolving world of Drug and Alcohol Awareness Programs and has been providing services since 1987, to the US DOT trucking industry clients, as well as other employers in manufacturing, mining and public service.
Millennium maintains full licensing and accreditations including Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) certification. The laboratory is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP), requiring the highest proficiency testing standards in the industry. Millennium is also accredited by the Joint Commission and they adhere to all applicable federal and state laws, rules and regulations.
Why ABS SafeCom has partnered with DriverCheck:
DriverCheck is one of the leading drug and alcohol testing providers in Canada. They are well-equipped to manage testing needs and processes and they believe in strict adherence to privacy and confidentiality protocols.
ABS SafeCom can serve you from over 400 locations across all Canadian Provinces and Territories!