Solutions For New Fleets
One Stop Shop for New Fleets
Are you ready to take a road of your Own, ABS SAFECOM can help You reach your Milestones?
We offer you comprehensive packages to Start your Business with ease and Our Experts know exactly which documents must be filed and which permits and credentials are required to open your trucking company and get you started.
We Provide Efficient and Timely Processing for New Registrations.
We Help you withOperating Authorities Compliancefor the U.S. and Canada:
- Business Registrations such as Incorporation
- Ontario CVOR-Registrations & Renewals
- Canadian Carrier Code
- FMCSA /ICC Operating Authority
- US DOT Operating Authority such as MC Number & US DOT Number Applications (New Entrant Program)
- MCS-150 Form New and Updates
- US Process Agent Filling (BOC-3)
- US Customs Decals/Transponders & Registrations
- EIN/FIN Number
- UCR (Unified Carrier Registration)
- SCAC Code
- US HAZMAT Permits
- IFTA Registration
- ACE & ACI Manifests
- PARS & PAPS Labels
- PrePass, EZ Pass
- QC Registration Application
- IRP Registration & Plates
We provide expert service for Efficient and Timely Processing for New Registrations, Renewals, and Filing of Annual State Permits:
- IFTA Jurisdictions
- Oregon Permit & Bond Registration
- New York Highway Use Tax (HUT)
- New Mexico (NM)Weight Permit
- Kentucky Highway Use License (KYU)
- Kansas Motor Carrier Property Tax
- Over Size / Over Weight Permits
- Single Trip Permits
- Temporary Trip Permits
- Ministry of Environment (MOE) Number Registration
We also provide assistance with DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing and the New Entrant Audit for US Operations.
We Will drive with you as you growand Help You Stay on the Road!
Before You Start, Be Safety Smart! Safety and Compliance is a Full-Time job. Don’t make it a part-time practice!
ABS SafeCom Helps New Carriers ensure a hassle-free experience as they embark on their new business venture. We also takethe tough, complex regulatory and business management work off your shoulders, so you can focus on your core business. We help Carriers reap the Benefits of Safe Operations with proven Safety Practices, so they can be in Higher Demand.
WE Ensure Due Diligence!
We Help Carriers to be Proactive, ensuring that all demonstrated Policies, Procedures, Practices and Precautions reasonable under the circumstances, are taken by Carriers to comply with the law and regulations of the transportation industry.
WE SupportCarriers with:
- Written Policies and Procedures for MTO/DOT Compliance
- MTO, DOT, IFTA, IRP & Insurance Audits
- Non-Compliance and Corrective Action
- Employee & Supervisor Training
- Monitoring for Compliance and Progressive Discipline
- Raising Employee Awareness, Understanding & Responsibility for Safety and Compliance
- Complete Transport Management Solutions
OUR Services include, but is not limited to:
- Internal Facility Audit similar to MTO or DOT
- MTO & DOT SAFETY RATING Review
- CVOR & MCMIS Analysis
- CSA Administration
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Carrier Policies and Procedures
- Maintaining Driver, Company Profiles & Annual Reviews
- Preventive Maintenance Program
- Maintaining Maintenance Profiles
- Accident Investigation
- Maintaining Accident Register
- Auditing and Monitoring LOG BOOKS
- In Vehicle Assessment -ROAD TEST
- Hiring and Orientation of Drivers
- Safe & Smart Driver Training Program
- Safety Seminars & Driver Meetings
- Enforcement Inspection and Violation Files Review
- Legal Licensed Representation-in Canada & U.S
We are there for you 7 Days a week for Your each and every Compliance requirement